Small Business Development
410-M04-HR Accounting (75 hours)
This course introduces students to the area of financial accounting. Upon completion of the course, students will have a strong understanding of the accounting cycle, from journalizing to the preparation of financial statements.
410-M12-HR Taxation for Small Business (45 hours)
This course consists of lectures regarding the theoretical and practical components of the Canadian income tax system. This course will serve as an introduction to principles of the Canadian and Québec tax regimes. The focus is on individual tax returns for small businesses on and off reserve.
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and a combination of industry experience related to the courses being taught. Teaching experience would be considered an asset.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership in the on-going development of the Continuing Education department at Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a Continuing Education team.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cégep Heritage College applies an Equal Access program and encourages women, aboriginal people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and handicapped persons to apply.