Bilingual Office Administration 10
412-L03-HR Orientation to the Workplace (45 hours)
(February 1st to March 1st, 2019)
This course is designed to provide the office professional with the necessary skills to enter and grow into the workplace. Emphasis is placed job search techniques, preparing a marketable resume, interviewing skills and the skills and techniques for entrance into their chosen career path and plans for career advancement.
602-L12-HR Français de bureau II (60 hours)
(February 4th to February 27th, 2019)
Un cours qui vise à développer la communication écrite et orale chez l'élève, en mettant l'accent sur les éléments essentiels de la compréhension et de l'expression écrite. L'accent sera mis sur la technique de composition et la production de textes de bureau et des affaires.
602-L13-HR Français de bureau III (60 hours)
(March 14th to April 25th, 2019)
Ce cours présente les éléments plus ciblés du français écrit et oral, utilisés au bureau et dans le milieu des affaires: rédaction de divers types de lettre; Élaboration d'une procédure; Préparation et rédaction des documents relatifs à la réunion: avis de convocation; ordre du jour; compte rendu; procès-verbal.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership in the on-going development of the Continuing Education department at Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a Continuing Education team.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.