- Accompanies the student to help him/her read or write their exams or tests.
- As needed, assists the student.
- Notes his observations concerning the students' needs and behaviours and may be called upon to inform the teaching staff or the other stakeholders.
- Uses information technology and communication tools at his/her disposal related to the work to be done.
- Performs any other related tasks if necessary.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cégep Heritage College applies an Equal Access program and encourages women, aboriginal people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and handicapped persons to apply.