Continuing Education is looking to hire hourly paid professors to teach non-credited courses.
English as a Second Language - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Levels
120 hours - Immersion Day Courses
September 30th to December 3rd, 2019
Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
40 hours - Evening Courses
October 1st to November 21st, 2019
Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
$45.00 per hour ($43.27 + 4% vacation)
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate mastery of subject matter through academic and non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to daily experiences and skill requirement
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.