All courses are scheduled from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
202-001-RE Remedial Activities for Secondary V Chemistry (75 hours)
(June 29th to July 24th, 2020)
Fundamental notions such as the application of the Gas Laws, energy in chemical reactions, reaction rates, and chemical equilibrium will be emphasized in this course. Examples relating these topics to everyday life will also be presented. Laboratory work, experimental techniques and science problem-solving skills will be developed.
The student will be able to make connections between an experimental procedure and theoretical chemistry and perform experimental set-ups and procedures adhering to safety and environmental protection in the laboratory. The student will be able to identify and describe the role of chemistry in life both in the biological and physical world around us. Mathematical skills and Knowledge of Physics will help students in understanding and solving problems.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.