All courses are scheduled from Monday to Friday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
201-016-RE Remedial Secondary IV Mathematics Technical & Scientific (75 hours)
(June 29th to July 24th, 2020)
This course concentrates on various functions and their graphs, and teaches students to solve the corresponding equations for linear, quadratic and exponential functions. As well, students will review and expand their mathematical skills and knowledge in basic algebra, geometry and statistics.
201-014-RE Remedial Activities for Secondary Math (45 hours)
(June 29th to July 15th, 2020)
This course is designed for students who have not taken and passed the secondary V Mathematics course: Technical and Scientific Option. It concentrates on real-valued functions and solves problems involving equations, inequalities, equivalent figures, geometric vectors, and trigonometry.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.