- Assists students requiring accessibility services in their course's participation or in other activities.
- Assists students by taking notes on their behalf during students' classes.
- Accompanies the student to help him/her read or write their exams or tests.
- Notes his/her observations concerning the students' needs and behaviors, and may be called upon to inform the teaching staff or the other stakeholders.
- Uses information technology and communication tools at his/her disposal related to the work to be done.
- Performs any other related tasks if necessary.
- Must have a diploma of vocational studies (DEP) with appropriate specialty, or a secondary school diploma (DES), or have a diploma or an attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Must have at least one (1) year of pertinent experience.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be diligent, dynamic, creative and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to different situations.
- Must have a strong work ethic and exercise discretion.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.