SALARY (PER HOUR)
- Assists students requiring accessibility services in their course's participation or in other activities.
- Assists students by taking notes on their behalf during students' classes.
- Accompanies the student to help him/her read or write their exams or tests.
- Notes his/her observations concerning the students' needs and behaviors, and may be called upon to inform the teaching staff or the other stakeholders.
- Uses information technology and communication tools at his/her disposal related to the work to be done.
- Performs any other related tasks if necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Must have a diploma of vocational studies (DEP) with appropriate specialty, or a secondary school diploma (DES), or have a diploma or an attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Must have at least one (1) year of pertinent experience.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be diligent, dynamic, creative and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to different situations.
- Must have a strong work ethic and exercise discretion.