The college is seeking to replenish its resume bank for the Fall 2020 semester for the teaching of courses within Career Programs, including Electronics and Information Technology, Computer Science, Nursing, Early Childhood Care Education, Special Care Counselling, Graphic & Web Design, Accounting and Management Technology and Hotel & Restaurant Management.*Courses may possibly need to be taught using ONLINE teaching tools such as Microsoft Teams, ZOOM, Léa, and Moodle.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree as follows:
Computer Science - Bachelor in Computer Science
Nursing - Bachelor in Nursing
Early Childhood Care Education - Bachelor in Early Childhood Care Education (Master is preferred)
Special Care Counselling - Bachelor with specialization in Special Care Counselling, Social Work or
Graphic and Web Design - Bachelor in either Graphic and Web Design, NewMedia or in another
Accounting and Management Technology - Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent
Hotel and Restaurant Management - Bachelor in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Teaching experience would be considered an asset.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership at Cégep Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within the Faculty team.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.