SALARY RANGE (ANNUAL)
42,431.00$ - 91,023.00$
In a general way, the professor's teaching load shall include: preparation of course outline; preparation of classes, labs and fieldwork; teaching classes; adaptation; support and supervision of students; preparation, invigilation and correction of examinations; revision of corrections at the students' request; participation in pedagogical days organized by the College; participation in departmental meetings and required activities. May also include departmental coordination; program committee coordination; special support and supervision activities; participation in program activities; program development; implementation and evaluation; and institutional development.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Several years of teaching experience at the undergraduate or college level is preferred.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is required.
- Knowledge of .NET Core, SQL Server and Agile methodology is required.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within the department team.