All courses are scheduled from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
603-001-RE Remedial Activities for Secondary V English Language Arts (60 hours)
(June 29th to July 20th, 2020)
This course is directed toward improving fundamental English language skills, both oral and written. It is for those students who need additional practice and review before entering the core English courses. The 603-001-RE course is designed for students who did not finish their high school studies in Quebec. Students will be streamed into the course based on the College's criteria involving final marks from Secondary V English as well as a placement test. Students must pass the course in order to advance to the core English courses.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.