All courses are scheduled from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
105-003-RE Secondary IV Environmental Science & Technology (75 hours)
(June 29th to July 24th, 2020)
This course is designed for students who have not taken the Secondary 4 Physical Science (STE 404 or SE 402) and wish to take the Secondary 5 Chemistry 202-201 and Secondary 5 Physics 203-001 courses in order to fulfill the entrance requirements for a Cégep program. Topics include: the atomic structure of matter, electrical and magnetic properties of matter, conductivity of solids, simple electrical circuits and measurements, electrical and thermal energy, the periodic table and periodic trends, isotopes, chemical families, chemical bonding, Lewis structures, acids, bases and salts, electrolytes, solution concentration, pH stoichiometric calculations.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.