SALARY (PER HOUR)
In a general way, the professor's teaching load shall include: preparation of course outline; preparation of online classes, labs and fieldwork; teaching online classes, labs and fieldwork; adaptation; support and supervision of students; preparation, invigilation and correction of examinations; revision of corrections at the students' request and other activities when required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and/or a combination of other relevant diplomas or certifications in a related field, and a combination of industry experience related to the courses being taught.
- To have some teaching experience would be considered an asset.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of needs and provide appropriate online support.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Must be flexible as required
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within Continuing Education.