SALARY (PER HOUR)
- Assist students requiring accessibility services in their course's participation or in other activities.
- Supervise students during their exams or tests.
- Perform any other related tasks if necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Must have a diploma of vocational studies (DEP) with appropriate specialty or a secondary school diploma (DES) or have a diploma or an attestation of studies which is recognized as equivalent by the competent authority.
- Must have at least one (1) year of pertinent experience.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be diligent, dynamic, creative and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to different situations.
- Must have a strong work ethic and exercise discretion.