The college is seeking to replenish its resume bank for the Fall 2020 semester for the teaching of General Education courses, including Modern Languages, English, Philosophy/Humanities, Physical Education and Mathematics.*Courses may possibly need to be taught using ONLINE teaching tools such as Microsoft Teams, ZOOM, Léa, and Moodle.
- Minimum of a Master or Bachelor degree as follows:
English – Master in English Literature
Philosophy/Humanities – Master in Philosophy or Humanities
Physical Education – Bachelor in Physical Education
Mathematics – Master in Mathematics
- Teaching experience would be considered an asset.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create a dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of student needs and provide appropriate academic and career development support.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Apply theoretical concepts to current workplace needs and skill requirements.
- Provide assistance and display leadership at Cégep Heritage College.
- Stay abreast of changes and new program requirements through regular professional development activities.
- Must be flexible as required by the department workloads.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within the Faculty team.
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on "APPLY". You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.